Are you worried about corrosion or wear and tear on a structure or equipment? In the world of industrial coatings there are amazing solutions for whatever you wish to protect. Industrial coating companies like Tnemec have been creating and improving upon their polymer coatings such as epoxies, polyurethanes, moisture-cure urethanes, fluoropolymers, etc. for over a hundred years. Whatever your needs, follow these simple steps in addition to consulting an industrial coating expert.
1. Educate yourself about the science of corrosion and how to protect against it.
2. Educate yourself about the coatings industry standards for safety.
3. Learn about material are you protecting.
4. Consider what you protecting against.
5. Decide how long you want your coating to last.
Remember that most effective coating systems include a primer, an intermediate coat, and then a top coat.
Whatever you want to protect from tanks to walls, structures, and floors, there are answers available, and corrosion engineers who can combine polymers and create a system to suit your needs.